Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Christmas time now

DSCN1206Nick and I took today off to get better. I feel better today, but really tired. I woke up at 4 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep until 7:15 a.m. Then I slept until 10 a.m. I am still tired, but I don't want to take a nap and ruin any chance at sleeping well tonight.

With our free time today, Nick and I put up our Christmas tree. All the rest of the decorations have been up since the day after Thanksgiving, but we have be procrastinating on the tree. I wanted it up before Sunday, so the house is festive for my cookie swap. 

I am so excited for my cookie swap this year. I invited people from work this year, so it will be more then just family. I have the most delicious sounding cookie planned too. I am going to make peanut butter with a Reese's Peanut Butter cup in the center. They better turn out, or I will probably cry.

I should be getting my swap package from Christy today. I know I have said that already, but my post office is dumb. They scan packages as delivered and notice left, but put the notice in the box 1-2 days later. I tried once to just go to the counter and get the package without the notice and they said no. So I just have to wait for the stupid notice. I think I should find a way to complain. Depending on the date on the notice I might be able to complain today. I am off to the post office right now. So, I Sew.

No comments: