Friday, December 5, 2008

I got all my Swap stuff

I received my Swap package yesterday. I love everything so much. Christy got so much stuff packaged up in the box, it made what I sent seem miniscule.

She sent me three each of check book covers, and tissue cozies. I have been needing the tissue cozy for awhile, especially now with me being sick, and now I have three to choose from and the rest will be Christmas presents.

She made this great lunch tote with placemat and napkin. I love the decorator fabric she used. The fabric is so heavy duty that it will make it through the toughest of lunches.

 DSCN1210DSCN1211

I got this stenciled shirt. This is the back, the front is blank. I really love the pattern, it is perfect for my personality. She also made 4 wire wrapped pendants that are really cool looking. I currently have them hanging from my inspiration board. There are a ton of hair pretties, which I took one and will have in my hair a lot. I have had it in my hair two days now. Three very scented candles, lilac, holiday berry, and lemon, my favorite smell. And a quilter's pouch. I know the perfect person for this.

 DSCN1212 DSCN1216

A tote bag to carry all sorts of stuff. I saw this fabric on one of her posts on Craftster and thougth the fabric was cool, but in person the fabric is amazing. I love the very retro print. She made a notebook portfolio that I think I am going to use at work until winter break. Then after that I am going to use it for my swap journal.

DSCN1213 DSCN1214

DSCN1215She also managed to stuff in a complete kitchen accessory set. The set includes 4 placemats, napkins, coasters, and 2 potholders. This is very cool fabric, and I think my grandma will really love these. They are just her style.

Christy was such a great swapper. I love everything that was packaged up. I even have most of it wrapped up already for Christmas. She reduced a huge chunk of my 'to make' list.

I made all of my cookies for my cookie swap today. I even tested a couple (you know to make sure I didn't poison them)! They are so delicious. I can't wait for Sunday to try all the other great cookies that all my friends and family are going to make.

Tomorrow I have my first wrestling tournament. I am kind of glad the season has started, but I am also dreading how long it is going to be. The season takes a large chunk of my weeknights and Saturdays. Oh well, I get to spend time with Nick and the other coaches are cool, and the kids are very entertaining. I need to go get some rest this weekend is going to be a busy one. So, I sew.

No comments: