Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crafty Wants and Wishes

Fabric:

My wist has a ton of fabrics that I really like/want.

  • 4.5 yards of Laminated cotton in 'brown carnival bloom' or 'brown daisy dreams' or 'black dandy damask' by Michael Miller to make a rain coat (big wish for any or all three) The pattern I want to use requires 4.5 yards though, so it would have to be a continuous cut.
  • Any holiday fabric (I want more holiday themed stuff around the house)
  • Any quilting cottons (I prefer bright bold colors/patterns)
  • Any cute bright print flannels
  • Thermal
  • Stretch Lace (pink or leopard)
  • Corduroy (in solids or fun prints)
  • Fat Quarters (I would like 2 of any print)

Patterns:

Any of these listed patterns (I’m a 10-12 so please buy the smaller sized patterns). I know some of these may be out of print, but I still love them and maybe you can find them.

  • McCall’s: 5804, 5144, 5538, 5717
  • New Look: 6557, 6787, 6858
  • Simplicity: 2932, 4531, 2701
  • Amy Butler

Notions:

  • zippers (any length, but really need some long separating ones for coats and stuff)
  • buttons (I love big decorated ones that I can use as embellishment)
  • thread (any color)
  • sewing machine needles (all sizes)
  • ribbons and trims (I really like the bright ribbons and very girly colors)
  • Iron on Appliqués
  • elastic (all sizes and types, I really need underwear elastic)
  • interfacing (all weights, and preferably iron on, but I don't mind sew in)
  • cotton or wool quilt batting (I love the warm and natural 100% cotton)
  • Pattern making paper (I don't ever cut my original patterns, I trace everything)
  • Muslin
  • The heat proof batting (I don't know what it is called, but it is the stuff you put in oven mitts)
  • Rotary Ruler (Fiskars makes one that I like)
  • 6”x24” clear quilting ruler

Yarn:

  • 100% cotton
  • Handspun
  • Wool

Other:

  • I really would love a screen printing kit. I love to make freezer paper stenciled t-shirts but all that cutting is wearing me out.
  • PVA glue for book binding. I want to start making my own notebooks and journals
  • Jerzees fitted t-shirts (Adult Size M/L, in pink, white, grey, black, blue, or green. Either long or short sleeve)

No comments: