Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Talk about busy

This last week has been very busy. Nick and I took last Tuesday off, so we could get some stuff done around the house and instead we get a phone call from Tim saying Kelahna was in the hospital and needed surgery. They asked if Nick and I could take care of the rest of the kids while they were there and of course we said yes. We spent two days with the kids up at their house, just playing and having a good time. Then Thursday morning I got a phone call from my mom saying that my dogs were fighting and so were Dustin and my dad. What was I going to do, I was up in Bonney Lake handling Nick's family stuff and everything in my family was going haywire. We ended up having Karen, Amy's mom take the kids for the weekend, while I tried to fix some of the stuff at my house. We had a fun weekend with Mom, Jeremy, Dustin and Stephanie. On Sunday we went and picked up the kids again to stay the night at our house. That was so much fun. We invited the neighbors over and roasted marshmallows. The kids played all evening together. Then on Monday all the kids played all day together at the neighbors house. I am so glad everyone got along well, since my house is so kid friendly. :) We met Amy to drop the kids off, because Kelahna was finally out of the hospital!

Finally, Nick and I were on somewhat of a normal schedule. I got some sewing done and finished up my Stash Busting SWAP and sent that off. As soon as she receives I will show pictures. Now onto the I <3 Sewing SWAP. I got a message from my partner and she said that what she made me might win a blue ribbon at her county fair, so she is going to enter it. That would be really cool if she did win. Then once that one is finished I will be able to do my Fill a Box SWAP, which I am really excited to be able to stuff a box full of stuff that I don't use and receive stuff I will use. Then I can sign up for more SWAPs, I love them so much.

Today I think I will get all my stuff ready to hopefully finish the I <3 Sewing SWAP by this weekend. So, I Sew.

No comments: