Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Stresses of Life

Well this weekend was one of the busiest, most stressful weekends I have had in a long time. Saturday, Nick and I went to Tim and Amy's house for dinner. That was a lot of fun, just to hang out with the family with no real commitment. Then on Sunday, Nick and I lazed around for most of the day, then decided we wanted to go look into buying a house. We found one that we really loved, but we probably weren't going to afford it. On Monday we went and found out that we really couldn't afford the house I fell in love with, but found another that we liked. This house had a great floor plan, was a great size, it just didn't have a garage. We said yes anyway. Oops. I cried all night thinking of the mistake we made and how we really need a garage and an already landscaped piece of property. This morning we called our agent and asked if we could cancel the contract we signed, because of the lack of income I have. Now our plan is for me to get a job or two, save some money and wait for the market to get even better for us. We will keep looking but not right now. I don't want to get my hopes up again and still not be able to afford it. So those are the dramas of my weekend. Wow, all in a days work. This week Nick and I are going to focus on cleaning up our yard and decluttering our house, so when it is time for us to move, we are ready. I also need to find a job ASAP! So, I sew.

No comments: