Friday, July 18, 2008

I love cake!!!

I really love cake and today I get to go with Stephanie to test wedding cake. YIPEE!! Then after that I get to go to Tim and Amy's ten year wedding anniversary party thing. They are going to renew their vows and have this big BBQ for their family and friends. It should be a lot of fun. I can't wait until Nick and I can celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary.

On another note, my dogs are not fighting, but Bits is looking pretty bad.DSCN0982September 2006-Nibbles and Bits (2) Here are the before and after pictures. Poor Bits' face is so swollen she looks like a marshmallow face. She has no definition left in her face at all. It makes me almost shed a tear to look at her. I hope she starts to feel and look better soon. I just can't stand it.

I have to go get ready to go, So, I sew.

No comments: