Thursday, July 10, 2008

It is nice and cool today!

I figured since it isn't late yet I would post some of the projects I have worked on lately. Of course not my SWAP stuff yet, but as soon as my partner gets her stuff I will show it here.

I made a bunch of little kid clothes. I really enjoy make toddler size girl clothes. They are quick, easy and oh so cute. Here is some of the stuff I have made.

DSCN0924 (Copy)DSCN0925 (Copy)

I love this skirt. It is gray corduroy and pink camo cotton. The yellow outfit is a peasant shirt and mini skirt made out of cotton. I already gave this outfit to Kelahna, she loves yellow!

DSCN0922 (Copy)  DSCN0923 (Copy) 

This is my favorite outfit combo so far. I love the flexibility with the outfits. Wear them together or put them with other clothes already in baby's closet. I really hated the brown until I made this outfit, it looks so great with the leopard print.

Light Blue Ginham Baby Outfit (3) (Copy) Light Blue Ginham Baby Outfit (4) (Copy)

This is part of Kelahna's birthday present. I made this awhile ago, but I figure I would put it with all the other toddler clothes. I made the same set for Maribell, just in a different color. The shirt has an open tie back. Then there are coordinating shorts.

Pink-Flower Baby Dress (2) (Copy) Pink-Flower Baby Dress (Copy)

This dress was my first shot at a reversible style. Both of these fabrics were really lightweight, and see through, so I put them together to make a medium weight dress. I still have a lot of experimenting to go with reversible clothing, but I am enjoying the learning process.

Blue Swirl Baby Dress (Copy)

This is another dress for Kelahna's birthday. I also made Maribell one in a different color. This is the same as the other dress only not reversible. You can't really see the pattern on the fabric but it is a light blue swirl, that I thought looked like crayon scribbles. So cute!

Well there you have it. Some of my works. I can't wait to make enough stuff to start selling. I am hoping to have enough stuff to maybe do the local Christmas bazaar. I really have to get my butt in gear though. So, I Sew.

No comments: