Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sorry about my disappearance :(

Well I have been really busy trying to get some SWAPs done. Also trying to enjoy the summer! It is so nice lately that I don't want to spend too much time inside. I wish that I could take my sewing machine outside then I can do both happy things. I probably could take it outside, but I don't really have any good outlets to use.

I have had lots of fun learning how to wakeboard, working out and just lazing around. I am really sore from the first two, but the lazing around helps that a little.

I just got back from watching Hancock. What a great movie. Had a weird twist, but it was slightly predictable. Nick and I really enjoyed it. Tonight was the night to watch it too. There were so many people that I knew in the theater with us. I have never been to a movie where I was with so many friends.

I have lots of things to post, but right now I am too lazy to get up and get my camera. Sorry. Maybe another day I will put the newest projects up.

Well I think I am off to bed. I am really tired and I have to get up a little early so I can go workout with my mom and Stephanie. So, I sew!

No comments: