Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hmmmm.....

Well I am really tired and stressed. My dogs got into a huge fight with each other for the second time in 3 days. I just don't know what to do. Nibbles can't hardly walk her legs have such large wounds. Bits' face and head have so much blood on them I can't tell wear her wounds are. I wish I could read dog's minds, then I could knew why they are acting so strange. They never fight and now all of a sudden I can't pull them apart. My neighbor had to lasso Nibbles and yank her away from Bits. It was so sad for me. I feel like I can't even let them be together. Any advice out there let me know.

I did a lot of crocheting today. I finished a bag that I plan to felt and line with cotton. I also got half way done with a scarf I started over a year ago. I just sat and watched 27 Dresses and crocheted away. Once that is done, I will work on another scarf I also started over a year ago. Then I can work on projects that are new. Crocheting is so good for when you are watching television, it makes being lazy seem productive.

Well I am off to bed, to sleep in late tomorrow. YIPEE!!! So, I sew.

No comments: