Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a Weekend

So I have been a busy little bee. We got our SWAP partners and Solipsist87 rocks! She is so easy to talk to and I learned a lot about her to give her the best crafts ever. I can't really discuss what I am making her until she gets it, just in case she visits my blog. But let me tell you, I love all of it and I hope she does too. All day Saturday I was making her stuff, and I got most of it done. On Sunday Nick and I went to watch Iron Man with his dad. What a great movie. I don't normally like comic book movies, but this one was awesome. Then when we got home I painted the picnic table and weeded half of my flower bed. Now I think I am going to go eat a cookie and work on the last little bit of my SWAP craft, so I can send it this week. Well off I go!

No comments: