Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally the Weekend has Come

Well it is finally the weekend for me! I can't wait to sleep and relax and just hang out with my family. I finished all of the SWAP stuff and I am almost ready to send. I just need to find something that is uniquely Washington. HMMM..... Then I can send it to Solipsist87. I hope she likes everything I made her. I am so nervous that she won't like anything. I just have to get over that and just send everything and know she will love it all.

This weekend is going to be a busy one, I have to go to REI and get a backpacking pack, and then maybe I will go chaperone prom for YHS. On Sunday, I am hosting a Mother's day brunch for my mom and grandma. Dustin and Stephanie are going to come help which will be nice. Then maybe I can get some crafting done in some of those nooks and crannies of time. I have to draw up a business plan, so hopefully I can get started on selling my stuff online. I might work on that right now. Yeah, now sounds good. Off I go!

No comments: