Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It is going to be HOT!

So I am so excited that the weather is going to be so nice the next 3 days. I am sad that I have to be at work, but I get done at 3:30 so there is still lots of time to be outside.

So I have been thinking about what kind of fun summer clothes and spring clothes I can make and I made myself a tube top. I really like how it turned out, even if it is a little short. The pink in the fabric is sparkly, it is the same fabric I used to make a halter top not to long ago. White Tube Top B8317 5-11-2008

I am getting ready to make so summery dresses, and white spring jackets. I went to Joann's and got some great patterns for really cheap last week, and I am going again this week for some more. As I make my creations you can count on me to post them.

Last week I decided that I wanted to start selling some of my stuff so that I can make some extra cash. I am struggling to figure out where and how to sell my stuff, and what to make for people. Any suggestions on what you may want would be awesome. I want to be able to start selling right away, but I just don't know where to start. I got the idea to really start selling by talking to someone (April) from Craftster about how she makes a lot of extra cash just by sewing. So I started searching around for what I could potentially sell and found these really cute sandwich wraps that looked really easy to make, so I tried it. I think mine turned out great. I don't have a picture of any of them right now, but as soon as I get around to taking some I will post them. I don't think I could sell them very easily but I am going to try. Anywhoo, I think I am going to go work on what I want to sew next, I have a friend's BBQ to go to later this week, and I want to make something cute for it. Talk to you later and So, I Sew!

No comments: