Monday, April 21, 2008

Lots of Projects

I didn't do too much sewing this last week, but I finally took pictures of the projects I did last week. I did a lot of t-shirt reconstruction.

DSCN0794 [640x480] DSCN0795 [640x480]

DSCN0799 [640x480] DSCN0805 [640x480] DSCN0800 [640x480]

I had a lot of fun making these. I got the ideas from my Generation T book. I also made an Infinity dress that I absolutely love. I will be adding a tutorial for it soon.

Not too much else is going on. At work I am doing WASL testing all week. I get to read while my kid takes his test, which is nice. I love the book series I am in right now. The Clique, it is definitely a teenagers book, but it is most like real life so it is more fun to read. I have finished the first 5 books in the series in the last week. I suggest it to anyone who wants a good teen drama that isn't hard to read.

This last weekend I spent with my mom. We went shopping for some new clothes for her and just hung out with each other.

This week is another week of WASL (reading) for me, so maybe I can get some sewing done to relieve my stress.

No comments: