Thursday, April 24, 2008

Almost Friday!!

I am so glad that it is almost Friday. This week seems so long, and boring. I have been super tired as well which never helps. I want to take a nap but I think I will just go to bed early tonight.

I don't have any plans for the weekend, which is ok, because I really want to get to some sewing that I haven't had much time for. My dad comes home this weekend so I can hang out with him a little before he leaves again. Nick wants to go for walk, so maybe we can do that this weekend if it is nice.

I am totally excited, I got accepted to my first SWAP in Craftster. A SWAP is where an organizer pairs two people together and they make stuff for each other then send what they made to that person. I have been wanting to do one for awhile but never found one that I liked. Now I get to do one. I will give more details when I get them, which won't be until 4/30.

Well I am off to get some energy going so I don't fall asleep right here on the computer. Until next time!

No comments: