Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolution

With the new year everyone tends to make resolutions. Most of which never last past the first month. I have fallen into this rut for many years. When I was younger I refused to make a resolution, I thought what a waste of time for something that won't be followed through on. I would just make goals for the year, but they were small and attainable. I caved and started to fall into this ridiculous tradition of resolutions. This year I think I am going to continue my younger ways. NO Resolution, just goals. I feel that if you fail on a goal you are affected more. So here are my goals for 2009:

  • Attempt to have kids (I would say get pregnant, but that hasn't worked out for me so far)
  • Not buy fabric (at least until June, then I will reevaluate)
  • Go on a fun summer road trip with Nick (with all the money we saved from me not buying fabric)
  • Read more
  • Sew at least one project a week, hopefully 3-4 though
  • Sell some of my projects

With me posting this in my blog, now I have to follow through and update as needed. So, I Sew

No comments: