Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oh how I love the rain...

So it is raining today and I feel like a drained dirty sink. All gross and groggy. It is only supposed to be like this for two days then sun again. It better get sunny at least a little bit before I have to go back to work. I go back on September 2 if there are some jobs.

I got one project done so far this week, but I did get almost done with another. I just have a little sewing to do on the second and it will be finished enough to post. The first project however is a lunch tote that I made as a template for some that I want to make for Christmas. I followed a pattern found at ohfransson. This is the first time I have used this pattern and I didn't follow it all the way. I didn't want to do any hand sewing so I had to change the pattern a little to compensate that. I only used scraps from my stash, so I wouldn't have to buy anything. I really like this pattern because it is fairly large, but not too big, and it has an expandable drawstring top. Anyway on to the photos.

DSCN1117 DSCN1118

I definitely figured out what to do, so that the ones I make for Christmas are perfect. Needless to say, this may be the only one you get to see. I might post the others, but I don't know. Well I think I am off to finish the second project so I can start another. So, I sew.

No comments: