Friday, May 30, 2008

I got my Dress!!!

I got my bridesmaid dress today. I am so excited to be in Stephanie and Dustin's wedding. So I was so excited I put the dress on already. HEHEHE!! Bridesmaid Dress 4x6 (2)I love how it looks and fits. Now it just has to sit in my closet for the summer. How sad.Bridesmaid Dress 4x6 (4) I really don't have much else to say. I just wanted to let everyone know how pretty my new non-handmade dress is. I love pretty clothes!

I don't have too much planned for this weekend. I was supposed to go to Seattle to visit Siobhan, but there is a Mariner's Game, and a soccer game. And she wasn't feeling so well. So I am just going to go and watch Nick and the rest of the family go Para-Sailing. I would never go, I am too scared of falling from high places. Everyone else will have a blast, and I will have fun watching all of them. Other then that it is going to be a mellow, relaxing weekend. I will update if I deem fit. So, I Sew.

No comments: