Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A weeks worth of information

 Well it has been a little while, DSCN0728but I have had a very busy week.  First off my birthday was on Wednesday. I turned 24. One more year before I am a quarter century. I made a silver dress to wear on my birthday. It is the same as the flower dress only a little longer and with pockets. It went a lot better then my other dress. Not nearly the mistakes. Practice definitely helps. I really like how it turned out.

On Thursday I worked at McKenna in the office. I miss the office sometimes. Now in retro spec I regret it, but I will get to that later. Not much time that day to do anything, I got home really late.

Friday I didn't work, but I did go in and spend some time with Melissa, the person I am going to be working for, for the rest of the year. I got a lot of insight on what to do for the class, so I am not lost when I get there for good. After that I went to Sue's house to do some paper crafting with her and Siobhan.DSCN0733 DSCN0740

I made a really cute picture album, which I am in love with. It turned out really cute, the pictures don't do it justice. It was so much fun just hanging out with Sue and Siobhan, getting to do something other then sewing.

On Saturday, Nick and I helped Tim and Amy move to their new house. The house is so beautiful, but I don't think I could ever live there. Both Nick and I were getting claustrophobic. The houses are all way too close to each other. I got to spend time with the cutest baby in the world, Alyssa, the daughter of one Amy's friends. This baby didn't cry or even really get fussy at all. I can't wait to have kids.

I finally got to sew some more on Sunday. I finished a blanket that I have been working on for a little while. Now hold your breath Siobhan. I don't want you to pass out! DSCN0741I made using the scraps from all the stuff I made for you. I really loved how this blanket turned out. The only thing is that is kind of small, but that is ok. It will still be used, no matter the size.

I went to work on Monday at the District Office. It was such a long day. They never have anything for me to do. So I sit there all day trying not to look too bored. Halfway through the day I started to feel really sick. I thought it was something I ate, until it lasted all night long and I woke up today with a fever. I got whatever was going around at McKenna. I hate being sick, I hate more having to call in to work. So here I lay in bed, finally able to add to my blog. Hungry, but scared to eat. I hope I am better before tomorrow, I have to go dress shopping with Stephanie. Well off I go to find something to eat.

No comments: