Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another Boring Day in Paradise

Well another day with no work. How sad, I wish I could just get a job, so I am not at home all day. Oh well, I guess I am getting lots of sewing done. Today I made a blanket to cover the dresser in the playroom, a seat cushion and I think I might work on one of the many blankets that are ready to sew. DSCN0705I finished cleaning out my sewing stuff. I have all my fabric organized by project type (ie.. skirts, tops, pants, blankets). Now I can easily grab a project and do it without searching for the fabric that I had intended. I just hope it stays that way.

Later in the day.... Well I did end up working :) The person I am supposed to work for starting after spring break went into labor today (but the doctor stopped it, she's too early). I might be working from now on. No more lazy days for me. This is making me depressed, oh well, I will get over it.

I got one blanket and a jersey knit backpack to add to my finished list. Maybe after dinner I will be able to sew even more. I feel like I can do so much more now with my list. HMMM, what else can I make a list for? First dinner, now sewing. I should make a list of crazy outfits I want to wear or projects around the house we need to get done. Oh the possibilities !

DSCN0707

No comments: