Friday, February 26, 2010

I’m Back

So I have decided instead of trying to catch everyone up on everything I did in the last year, I would just start fresh from today. Of course I will probably add in some of the crafty things I did here and there, but it just seems too overwhelming to do all at once.

As you probably know I had my baby! His name is Rohan James and he is quite a joy to have around. He is 3 months old and by the size of him you would think he was 6 months old. He definitely is the boss around here. He tells us when to wake up, when to play, when to eat, when to  sleep, everything. But isn’t that some of the fun of having an infant around? A lot of my future posts will include things about our doings, since that is 85% of my life now (the other 15% is divided between my husband and sleep). I do still get a fair amount of crafting done which keeps me sane and in touch with the world.

I have some new loves in crafting and some new toys to play with. I love quilting and anything that goes with it. I also love to embroider now, especially with my new machine. I am really enjoying the making of baby and kid related stuff and can’t wait to get to make more as Rohan gets older.

I will do my best to stay on top of this blog, but time is precious and who really wants to spend good crafting time typing? So, I Sew!

No comments: