Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updated list of things to do

Here is my list from June 30 of things I want to finish by November. I have crossed out the things I finished and the stuff I added to make in bold. I have been working really hard to only work on what is on the list, but sometimes get distracted with other fun projects. I only plan on making the starred items when and if I move, so that I have fun a coordinated kitchen and a fun coordinated craft room.

  • 12 x 12 Calendar
  • Scrabble tile pendants (probably won’t do this)
  • Placemats and napkins
  • Large white and pink tote (cut)
  • Butterfly tote (cut)
  • Bright Hawaiian tote (cut)
  • Purple singlet shopping tote (cut)
  • Hawaiian singlet shopping tote (cut)
  • Birds of Paradise lunch tote (cut)
  • Sunflower lunch tote (cut)
  • Apple apron (cut)
  • Nursing cover
  • Diaper bag
  • Clothing separators
  • Baby shoes
  • Baby Onesies
  • Bibs
  • Travel sleep mat and case
  • Changing pad
  • Diaper & wipe travel bag
  • Burp cloths
  • Bento Box Quilt
  • Baby hooded towels
  • Crib sheets
  • 6 pairs of PJ sets (probably won’t do this)
  • Baby Dress (probably won’t do this)
  • Toddler Shirts and pants (probably won’t do this)
  • Handprint quilt
  • Photo magnets
  • Magnetic Paper dolls (probably won’t do this)
  • Sewing Machine tote *
  • Sewing Machine Cover *
  • Serger cover *
  • Sewing Chair cover *
  • Sewing Machine organizer *
  • Mixer cover *
  • Toaster cover *
  • Bread Machine Cover *
  • Rainbow Quilt (cut)
  • Black & Pink Quilt (cut)
  • Woven Placemats
  • Polka dot apron (ASG)
  • Pink Butterfly purse
  • Apron (tbd)
  • Tote bag (tbd)
  • Kelahna’s Tutus x 2
  • Kelahna’s Pillowcase Shirt
  • Kelahna’s ruched skirt
  • Diapers (10)
  • Tortilla Warmer

No comments: