Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Crafting To Do List:

So with the baby coming in November I want to get as much crafting done before then. I have made a list of things I want to complete within the next couple of months. The list is long, but a lot of the stuff is quick and easy (I hope).

  • 12 x 12 Calendar
  • Scrabble tile pendants
  • Placemats and napkins
  • Large white and pink tote (cut)
  • Butterfly tote (cut)
  • Bright Hawaiian tote (cut)
  • Purple singlet shopping tote (cut)
  • Hawaiian singlet shopping tote (cut)
  • Birds of Paradise lunch tote (cut)
  • Sunflower lunch tote (cut)
  • Apple apron (cut)
  • Nursing cover
  • Diaper bag
  • Clothing separators
  • Baby shoes
  • Baby Onesies
  • Bibs
  • Travel sleep mat and case
  • Changing pad
  • Diaper & wipe bag
  • Burp cloths
  • Bento Box Quilt
  • Baby hooded towels
  • Crib sheets
  • 6 pairs of PJ sets
  • Baby Dress
  • Toddler Shirts and pants
  • Handprint quilt
  • Photo magnets
  • Magnetic Paper dolls

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hi - I just found your blog and I cant believe how much you manage to make ... you make some great stuff too! Very inspiring. Congrats on the baby. Keep crafting! Tracey