Thursday, February 19, 2009

I need a Job

So being unemployed is boring. I thought it would be ok, but I am going stir crazy. I am sewing and that is ok, but I feel like I will get bored of that soon. I am going to spend next week really trying to get a job. I am not sure how that is going to happen, but I will make it happen.

I have been doing a lot of sewing lately. I finished the birthday present for Kelahna. It is a small quilt for her when she is in her wheelchair. I am so proud of her, she is such a beautiful, smart girl. I am now working on Maribell's birthday present. I am making her some felt paper dolls to play with. I wanted to make them out of magnets, but with Persephone around, Amy and I didn't think that would be a good idea. So felt it is. I still need to make Ariel's birthday present as well as my mom's. Then I will be done with birthday presents for a little while. Then I can sew fun stuff that I have been wanting to do.

I am 50% finished with the personal swap stuff for Peppermom. I am really liking how everything is turning out. It dawned me yesterday after I had everything cut and ready to go, that I am sending all the same types of things that she just received in two different swaps. I am making some placemats, an apron, some kitchen towels and two market totes. Everything is coordinated and themed. I love doing that! I can't wait to finish it all up so I can post pics of everything. I need to go work on sewing all of it up now. So, I Sew.

No comments: