Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I need a break

Rainbow Falls 7-14-2008 (5)So I know I just got back from winter break, but I need another one. I am so bored with work. I get really frustrated while at work, and I am getting headaches easily because of it. I am not used to being stuck in the same boring job for so long. I normally get to move around more and do other things to make the job more enjoyable. I guess I will just have to do what I can to stick it out until June. When Nick and I will be able to just go and do stuff together without stress. We have lots of ideas for camping and hiking planned. I really want to go to New York or California this year too. We will have to see how that goes.

I haven't gotten too much sewing done lately, and the sewing I have gotten done is stuff that I probably shouldn't be doing. I really need to focus on the swap stuff that I am working on. I am so close to being done with the pink swap, I just need to finish and send it. Then I can start on the kitchen swap full heartedly. I signed up for the Sweat Shoppe swap and I have to make 5 lunch sacks, similar to a brown paper bag. I am almost done with those, it won't take me long to finish up with them. I probably won't get much sewing done at least until Friday night, if not until Sunday. I have Monday off so I should get a lot done by then. Hopefully I will be finished with a lot of my swap stuff, so I can go back to normal sewing (not that I haven't been doing other sewing instead anyway). So, I sew.

No comments: